Terms & Conditions
1. Subscriber has to provide necessary documents and information to establish subscriber’s identification, legal status and business capacity. PayBillBd shall have the right to examine the same.
2. PayBillBd shall have the right to temporary disconnect, suspend or terminate the services for giving any false information by the subscriber in any document or otherwise including on the subscription form. If there is any change in the information given earlier, Subscriber shall notify PayBillBd of such change, failure of which shall entitle PayBillBd to suspend or terminate the services and its sole discretion.
3. PayBillBd may temporarily suspend the services wholly or in parts for repair, maintenance, upgrading or circumstances beyond PayBillBd control. However, PayBillBd will notify the subscriber as soon as it is reasonably practicable
4. The service will be automatically suspended from PayBillBd if the subscriber has failed to pay the monthly subscription fees in due date.
5. PayBillBd should have exclusive right to change/ increase/ reduce the traffic charges, validity period, package plans and any other agreed terms etc. at any time subject to official notification of such changes. No notification will require if such changes take place due to any regulatory or government imposition.
6. PayBillBd may keep the subscriber updated about any new information about the PayBillBd services, if needed. PayBillBd reserves the right to communicate any of its offer and services related communication and/or massage to the subscriber at any time and in any manner to keep the subscriber updated from time to time. PayBillBd reserves the right to use the name of the subscriber in its material for promotion or business purpose.
7. PayBillBd shall endeavor to provide the best possible service to its subscribers. However, the quality, reliability and the availability of service may dependent on various factors. In case of failure to achieve desired quality, reliability and the availability of service due to any of the above factors, PayBillBd shall not be held liable.
8. The subscriber undertakes not to use PayBillBd services to commit any unlawful act which might endanger national, social or economic interest or damage PayBillBd reputation to other subscriber. Under such circumstances, PayBillBd shall have the exclusive right to discontinue the services of the subscriber and take appropriate legal measures. Subscriber shall indemnify PayBill Bd if it suffers any losses, damages or has to pay any penalty due to unlawful usage of the subscriber.
9. Use of PayBillBd services is subject to its more current applicable usage policies.
10. Subscriber shall pay agreed charges to PayBillBd in its prescribed bill format strictly within due date. Subscriber has to pay online the subscription fees. As the service of PayBillBd is a automated system and continuation of service is subjected to payment of subscription fee, therefore, Pa BillBd will no ay liable for service disruption due to non -.
11. The subscriber shall file its complain about the services of PayBillBd to the complain (firstname.lastname@example.org.)
12. Responsibilities of PayBillBd are explicitly stated in this agreement as above and PayBillBd takes no other responsibilities beside those in this agreement.
13. PayBillBd reserves the right to change the above terms and conditions.