What types of router is supported?
- Only MikroTik.
What is API User?
- API User is the system user of your mikrotik.
Why the software need the API user?
- We utilize the API user for configuring the router and to take backup of your customers into your router.
What Type of permissions the API user need?
- Since API User will write the configuration into your router so API user will need at least write permission.
- To Import Customers from your Mikrotik to software the API user will need full permission.
How to Configure the router?
- From actions, click on configure, the router will be configured for you.
What is the purpose of router's system identity?
- For hotspot customers, from router's system identity we find out the operator of the customer and the router the customer is login from.