What is Operator?
- You can call the operator as a reseller.
What is operator's share?
- Suppose that a customer of the operator has paid 100TK, if the operator's share is 60%, the operator will get 60TK and you will get 40TK.
What is offline payment?
- If you allow offline payment for the operator, the customers of the operator can pay using recharge card.
What is the difference between operator and group admin?
- The operator is the reseller of the group admin.
- The operator can not add packages.
- The operator can not add billing profiles.
- The operator can not add routers.
- The operator cannot export or import customers.
- The operator can not view customers of other operators.
- Assign packages and billing profiles after creating operator.